Morgantown deserves a live, local, entertaining morning show and WCLG is giving it to you every weekday morning with Big Ric, Alex O’Neal and Dave McClung!
About Big Ric:
- Where are you from originally? Pittsburgh Pa,
- What are the 5 bands can’t you live without? Social Distortion, Rolling Stones, Foo Fighters, Public Enemy and Garth Brooks
- What was the best concert you ever went to? Tie, Pink Floyd Division Bell Tour, Foo Fighters 20th Anniversary Show in RFK Stadium
- Name 5 Entertainers (dead or alive) that you would want to have dinner with. Frank Sinatra, D.B Cooper, Jimi Hendrix, David Lee Roth, Mick Jagger
- Name your most memorable experience as a DJ. Introducing Five Finger Death Punch in front of 50,000 people at Carolina Rebellion.
- What is your favorite song that CLG plays currently on the air? I dig a lot of our new stuff right now but I think Theory of a Deadman crushed in wit Rx. I also love that we play Mastodon.
- What artist(s) have influenced you the most when you were young? Alice Cooper, the man is a genius and a great guy. The Who was also a big one for me.
- What song reminds you of a happy memory? Limp Bizkit, Break Stuff. I was watching it live from the side of the stage with the guys in Five Finger Death Punch and Halestorm. I’ve never felt cooler in my life.
- At what point in your life did you know that you wanted to be a DJ? I’m a DJ?…I knew from the moment that I cracked the mic the first time in college. It changed my life and I forgot about Law School and pursued radio.
- Name 5 bands that you would want to perform in your ultimate concert: The Who, Social Distortion, Soundgarden, Led Zeppelin and The Blues Brothers…