10 Questions with Sarah
- What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
I could give a 5 hour presentation on traveling. I love to travel. My travel bucket list is forever growing. My favorite place to date is Italy.
- What website do you visit most often?
Ambitious Kitchen. Healthy recipes that don’t taste healthy. I love to cook and bake so this is a great resource.
- What song makes you unconditionally happy?
Ain’t That a Kick in the Head- Dean Martin
- Why did you cry the last time you did so?
A scene between Pam and Jim from The Office
- If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why?
- Describe your first kiss.
I was on roller skates…He wheeled me into a wall…romantically. I was in the 7th grade. It was the perfect first kiss. I immediately told my best friend who had been holding out- she instantly grabbed her boyfriend and made him kiss her…. Not as romantic.
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance wining a medal for?
Cleaning, specifically when I’m stressed.
- What is something everyone should do once in their lives?
Travel to a different country. Learn and appreciate a new culture.
- What would you rate 10/10?
Golden Girls- they are amazeballs
- What’s the one thing you’d like to change about yourself?
Adaptability. I HATE CHANGE.