Weekdays 9AM -3PM
5 QUESTIONS WITH ASHLEY
- Where are you from originally?
Born and raised in North Central Dub V, but I can’t tell you where, because it isn’t on a map…I’m from a place without a name…wait, is that a country song?
- What was the best concert you ever went to?
Tool in Pittsburgh when they were touring around Lateralus, the stage theatrics were amaze balls!
- Name your most memorable experience as a DJ.
The first time someone asked me for my autograph…obviously no one told him I’m not that cool.
- What artist(s) have influenced you the most when you were young?
Maynard James Keenan has always been an influence, because he is brilliant! I love intelligent people!
- At what point in your life did you know that you wanted to be a DJ?
When I was about 7 years old I figured out how to record radio on cassette tape (remember those?) and I would turn down the DJ and use my little mic to put my voice in place of the DJ. I have been hooked ever since!