WEEKDAYS 10AM – 3PM
- Where are you from originally?
Born and raised in North Central Dub V, but I can’t tell you where, because it isn’t on a map…I’m from a place without a name…wait, is that a country song?
- What are the 5 albums you would take to a deserted island?
Well I would take my iPhone so I could have all my music! Screw having to choose, I can’t live without music!
- What was the best concert you ever went to?
Tool in Pittsburgh when they were touring around Lateralus, the stage theatrics were amaze balls!
- Name 5 Entertainers (dead or alive) that you would want to have dinner with.
The people I would choose probably wouldn’t get along, so this dinner party would last a whole 2 seconds before a food fight broke out, or the cops would be called.
- Name your most memorable experience as a DJ.
The first time someone asked me for my autograph…obviously no one told him I’m not that cool.
- What is your favorite song that CLG plays currently on the air?
This is impossible to answer…
- What artist(s) have influenced you the most when you were young?
Maynard James Keenan has always been an influence, because he is brilliant! I love intelligent people!
- What song reminds you of a happy memory?
AC/DC Highway to Hell, my girls and I would listen to it driving around looking for trouble when I was in high school, such a classic!
- At what point in your life did you know that you wanted to be a DJ?
When I was about 7 years old I figured out how to record radio on cassette tape (remember those?) and I would turn down the DJ and use my little mic to put my voice in place of the DJ. I have been hooked ever since!
- Name 5 bands that you would want to perform in your ultimate concert:
Tool, A Day To Remember (they put on a killer show), Deftones, Rage Against the Machine (if they would perform together again), and lastly Wu-Tang Clan! Yes, I would put them on this bill, they are that killer live!