10 Questions with Adam:
- What job would you be terrible at?
Used Car Salesman, I tried it for one day, and I’m just too honest to sell cars.
- What songs have you completely memorized?
I sing in a cover band, so lots and lots of song lyrics are floating around this noggin, including a ton of Alan Jackson and Hank Williams Jr.
- What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenic-ally frozen for 100 years?
How’s the pizza?
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Work in fast food. It lets you know how hard a job can be, and how rewarding hard work is.
- What song makes you unconditionally happy?
“Deeper than the holler,” Randy Travis. I get the happies and the goosebumps every time.
- What’s the last text you sent?
“Love you Babe” to my Fiancé
- Name one song they will play at your funeral.
“There’s One in Every Crowd” Montgomery Gentry
- If you got a check for $5,000 right this second, how would you use it?
I would give it to Dad and tell him it’s the down payment on that 68 Plymouth Roadrunner he’s always wanted
- If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why?
I have a cat. She’s a rescue. The Shelter named her Magenta. I Shortened it to Maggie. She’s my alarm clock.
- What age do you want to live to?
I just hope I’m less than half way there.